Activities Day, Thursday 16th July
- This year activities will be open to ALL students
- All bookings MUST be made via the online booking and payment system https://www.scopay.com/hanham
- Places are limited – first come, first served! We advise you book early to avoid disappointment.
- Your place on a trip will only be confirmed once full payment and consent is received.
- Online booking and payments will go live on Monday 16th March 2020.
- If your behaviour fails to meet our Academy expectations, you will be removed from the activity and will not be permitted to attend any off-site activity. You will most likely not receive a refund.
- If an activity is not fully booked, it may be cancelled. In this event, you will be asked to choose an alternative activity.
- It is vital that your behaviour consistently meets our Academy expectations.
- You will receive a warning or ‘yellow card’ if your behaviour or attitude around the Academy fails to meet our Academy expectations.
- If you are in danger of not being allowed to attend an off-site trip, your parents/carers will receive a letter informing them of this.
- Payments for activities are non-refundable.